Agnija meaning and origin
Used mainly in Sanskrit, Agnija means "Born of Fire or Lord Vishnu and Kartikeya" is aimed at baby boys.
Variants of AgnijaNames that rhyme with Agnija
Popularity of Agnija
Agnija is a familiar baby name in Latvia. At least, 300 people globally have carried Agnija as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Agnija
You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself.
Looking for a name like Agnija? Please go through the following names
- Adityesa prevalently is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Adityesa is "Lord of the Adityas" is bestowed upon boys
- Harsoda - Harsoda's meaning is Creating Joy used for boys is used largely in Sanskrit
- Bodhendra - Meaning of Bodhendra is Lord of Intelligence is a boy name is used notably in Sanskrit
- Havaldar - Havaldar's meaning is To whom Responsibility is Given is primarily used in Sanskrit is a boy name
- Matta - The unisex name Matta is used mostly in English, Icelandic and Sanskrit, Matta means "Gift of God, Beyond Me or Coconut Shell Previously Protecting the Baby Coconut Flowers"
Namesakes of Agnija
We could not find any notable namesake.