Agnor meaning and origin
Agnor is equivalent of Agnora in Norwegian language.
Variants of AgnorNames that rhyme with Agnor
Popularity of Agnor
Agnor is a familiar baby name in Brazil. According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Agnor around the globe, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
Here's what numbers has to say about Agnor
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear.
You would love these names similar to Agnor
- Evlalia is form of Eulalia in Nordic language
- Njal - Meaning of Njal is Champion is commonly used in Danish and Swedish and is given to boys is of Old Irish and Celtic origin
- Sasia - The girl name Sasia is used particulary in Danish and Swedish. Sasia is Latin form of Sasje
- Klaudine is used notably in Danish and Swedish, Klaudine means "Indication of the Gender of the Claudian" is bestowed upon girls
- Fredny - Used dominantly in Norwegian and Swedish, Fredny is used as a girl name. Fredny is Swedish and Norwegian cognate of Friðný
Namesakes of Agnor
We could not find any notable namesake.