Ahdaf name meaning
Usage: Arabic and Arabic
Meaning: Goal, Aim, Target and Plural of Hadaf
Add to favorites
What does Ahdaf mean?
Unisex name Ahdaf means "Goal, Aim, Target or Plural of Hadaf" is predominantly used in Arabic. Names that rhyme with Ahdaf
How popular is the name Ahdaf?
Ahdaf is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Jordan.
Numerological analysis of Ahdaf
The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. Going public makes you feel nervous but it's not something that you can't overcome. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world.
Parents who liked Ahdaf, loved these names
- Mehmood - Boy name Mehmood means "The Prophet of Islam" and is used predominantly in Arabic and Turkish has its origin in Arabic language
- Nihan - Nihan's meaning is Goddess Saraswati, Zero or Morning is used predominantly in Marathi and Malayalam is a baby boy name
- Kouther - Girl name Kouther is especially used in Arabic, Kannada and Bengali, meaning of Kouther is "River In Jannat Paradise or River in Jennah (Paradise)"
- Taahira - Unconventional girl name Taahira means "Clean or Pure" is principally used in Arabic, Kannada and Gujarati
- Akhil - Uncommon boy name Akhil is of Arabic and Sanskrit origin and is used mainly in Arabic and Kannada languages, meaning of Akhil is "Complete or God"
Famous people named Ahdaf
- Ahdaf Soueif, Egyptian novelist and political and cultural commentator
Lists having Ahdaf
Share your opinion on Ahdaf