Ahilya meaning and origin
Girl name Ahilya is predominantly used in Sanskrit, Arabic, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Indian, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya and Kannada, meaning of Ahilya is "Maiden" is originated from Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Ahilya
Popularity of Ahilya
Ahilya is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Ahilya
The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects.
Do you like Ahilya? You would love these names
- Quddusiyyah - Used largely in Sindhi and Arabic, Quddusiyyah bestowed upon baby girls, Quddusiyyah means "Pious or Sacred"
- Barlin - Girl name Barlin means "Princesses" is mainly used in Arabic and Kannada
- Lutf - Prevalently used in Arabic and Arabic, Lutf is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Lutf is "Delicate, Courtesy or Favour from Allah"
- Gulam - Boy name Gulam means "Servant or Slave" is commonly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Munawar - The unisex name Munawar is originated from Arabic, Munawar means "Brilliant, Illuminated or Bright" is used mainly in Arabic and Arabic
Namesakes of Ahilya
We could not find any notable namesake.