Ahl meaning and origin
Ahl is Norwegian and Swedish form of Alf.
Variants of AhlNames that rhyme with Ahl
Popularity of Ahl
Ahl is a familiar baby name in Iran, Philippines, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia. As per our estimate, over 800 people has been named Ahl globally.
Numerological analysis of Ahl
There isn't a person you can't charm. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
Looking for a name like Ahl? Please go through the following names
- Thyri is Danish equivalent of Thyrvi
- Eidis is form of Eydis in Norwegian language
- Elgard - Mainly used in Norwegian and Swedish, Elgard aimed at baby boys has its origin in Old Norse and Old High German, meaning of Elgard is "Garden or Noble"
- Augvald is equivalent of Agvald in Norwegian language. Also Augvald is Norwegian cognate of Augvaldr
- Ådel is Norwegian cognate of Adela
Namesakes of Ahl
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ahl
- Boy names beginning with A
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Counsel
- Baby Names that mean Elves
- Baby Names that mean Elf
- Baby Names that mean Magical
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Nature
- Baby Names that mean Spirit
- Baby Names that mean Natural
- Baby Names that mean Council