Ahlexis meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Ahlexis has its origin in Old Greek. Ahlexis is variation of loved and ceaseless Alexis. Alexis is a short version of names with "Alex". Alexis is Greek form of Αλεξιος. Of Old Greek origin, Curious Alexis, Alexis means "The Word Alexein Which is of the Meaning to Ward Off to Defend, Defender of Mankind and To Protect".
Variants of AhlexisNames that rhyme with Ahlexis
Popularity of Ahlexis
Ahlexis is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. At least, 20 people globally have carried Ahlexis as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Ahlexis
Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Do you like Ahlexis? You would love these names
- Doretta - Everlasting and Preeminent Doretta prevalently is used in English is rooted from Old Greek is given to girls. Doretta is English cognate of Dora
- Leandros - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Leandros came from Old Greek language bestowed upon boys, meaning of Leandros is "Lion of a Man or Man of the People" is used primarily in Greek
- Afroditi - Origin of Afroditi is in Old Greek is a baby girl name, meaning of Afroditi is "Aphros Meaning Foam, Risen from the Foam and Risen from Foam". Afroditi is derivation of Aphrodite.
- Magalie - Far-out Magalie is used majorly in German and French, Magalie means "Pearl" used for girls is of Greek, English and Provençal origin
- Grette is used mostly in Finnish and Norwegian used for both boys and girls has its origin in Old Greek. Grette is Swedish and Norwegian form of Grettir
Namesakes of Ahlexis
We could not find any notable namesake.