Ahmiya name meaning
What does Ahmiya mean?
Meaning of Ahmiya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ahmiya
How popular is the name Ahmiya?
Ahmiya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2002 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 6244th. Over 195 people have been named Ahmiya in United States. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Ahmiya globally.
What numbers say about Ahmiya?
In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too.
If you like Ahmiya, you would love these names
- Jasser - Jasser's meaning is Temporary or Brave is rooted from Arab is used as a baby boy name
- Selam - Rare girl name Selam has its origin in African-Ethiopia, Selam means "Peaceful"
- Mudasir means Handsome is bestowed upon baby boys
- Chiante - Uncustomary Chiante came from Italian, meaning of Chiante is "Resembling the Wine" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Xu means Brilliant Rising Sun came from Chinese and mostly is used for baby boys is specifically used in Chinese
Famous people named Ahmiya
We could not find any notable namesake.