Ahmiyah meaning and origin
Meaning of Ahmiyah is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Ahmiyah like Celine, Roseline, Ginette, Breanne, Tete,Names that rhyme with Ahmiyah
Popularity of Ahmiyah
In United States, Ahmiyah is a unique name where it has been in use since 1999 and has secured the place in top 6000 names. In 2010, it ranked 5239th when 26 girls were named Ahmiyah. Over 204 babies in United States have been named Ahmiyah. According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Ahmiyah around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ahmiyah?
You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you. Stop expecting from people to do for you what you are willing to do for them. They don't have your heart.
Other names similar to Ahmiyah, for name hunters
- Yasuhiro means Abundant Honesty is generally used for baby boys
- Rameses means Son of Ra is rooted from Old Egyptian is used as a boy name
- Javana - Unconventional girl name Javana means "From Java" came from Malay
- Kawena - Offbeat Kawena came from Hawaiian is largely used in Hawaiian, a gender-neutral name, meaning of Kawena is "The Glow Glowing"
- Lieu - Meaning of Lieu is Of the Willow Tree is a baby girl name came from Vietnamese
Namesakes of Ahmiyah
We could not find any notable namesake.