Ailani name meaning
What does Ailani mean?
Ailani means Chief is used as a baby girl name.
Variants of AilaniNames that rhyme with Ailani
How popular is the name Ailani?
Ailani is a common name in United States given to over 2390 babies in 23 years. At present peaking at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 756th spot and 358 baby girls were given the name. Ailani is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Ailani is a familiar name in India. As per our research, over 2000 people has been named Ailani globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Ailani
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Your number represents mind strength and persistence. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart.
Other names similar to Ailani
- Jessi - Jessi's meaning is Gift of God, God is Merciful or He (God) Beholds used for both sexes used primarily in Swedish, Oriya and Norwegian is originated from Hebrew and Old Persian
- Garvin - Noteworthy and All time favorite boy name Garvin means "Friend with a Spear or Spear-Friend", majorly used in Bengali, Telugu and Malayalam came from Old English
- Encarnacion - Of Spanish origin, Timeless and Well-Liked Encarnacion aimed at both boys and girls, Encarnacion means "Refers to the Incarnation Festival"
- Glenwood - Popular boy name Glenwood means "Valley Forrest"
- Jesica - Originated from Hebrew, Prominent Jesica is principally used in Hindi, Bengali and Norwegian mainly aimed at girls, Jesica means "God Sees or Wealthy"
Famous people named Ailani
We could not find any notable namesake.