Ainul name meaning
What does Ainul mean?
Ainul chiefly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Ainul is "Eyes".Names that rhyme with Ainul
How popular is the name Ainul?
Ainul is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in, Indonesia and Bangladesh. At least, 60000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Ainul
You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Parents who liked Ainul, loved these names
- Khalam - Used in Arabic, Khalam means "Servant to Allah" is used for boys
- AlFarid - Boy name AlFarid means "Aloneness" is used mostly in Arabic
- Ferhat - Ferhats origin is Arabic, meaning of Ferhat is "Allesse or Joy", majorly used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Aasir - Leading Sky-scraping and Modernistic boy name Aasir means "Fascinating or Captivating" is especially used in Arabic
- Dad - Used in Arabic, Dad means "Old Arabic Name" is used for girls
Famous people named Ainul
We could not find any notable namesake.