Airikki meaning and origin
Airikki is version of famed Airi. Finnish and Japanese name Airi, meaning of Airi is "Messenger, Herald and Beloved Jasmine".
Variants of AirikkiNames that rhyme with Airikki
Popularity of Airikki
Airikki is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Airikki
You believe life's to have fun. You have the heart of a warrior. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You are reliable and always give the best advice. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You hate copying others. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed.
Parents who liked Airikki, loved these names
- Janniina - Girl name Janniina is substantially used in Finnish and Swedish. Janniina is Finnish equivalent of Janiina
- Valtter - Used chiefly in Finnish and Swedish, Valtter is typically given to boys. Valtter is form of Valtteri in Finnish language
- Annariikka is Finnish cognate of Annarika
- Valio - Boy name Valio has origin in Finnish, meaning of Valio is "An Outstanding Individual, a Pick, Choice, Elite" is used specifically in Swedish and Finnish
- Vesteri is Finnish cognate of Vester
Namesakes of Airikki
We could not find any notable namesake.