Airo meaning and origin
The boy name Airo is of Old Greek origin. Airo is form of recent and famed Aero. Aero is short form of Arrútaĸ. Aero has its origin in Greenlandic and Old Greek languages, Aero means "Air" is used substantially in Greenlandic and Danish.
Variants of AiroNames that rhyme with Airo
Popularity of Airo
Airo is a familiar baby name in Philippines and Brazil. As per our findings, over 300 babies have been bestowed Airo around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Airo
You are all about adventure and travel. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear.
Looking for a name like Airo? Please go through the following names
- Ágnes - Dominantly used in Hungarian, Ágnes is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Ágnes is "The Pure or The Chaste" came from Old Greek
- Ines - Noteworthy and Perpetual Iness origin is Old Greek is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Ines is "The Chaste, The Pure or Partner" is used majorly in Norwegian and Danish
- Angelin - Unconventional girl name Angelin means "Messenger" is rooted from Old Greek and Greek languages
- Gritli - The girl name Gritli means "The Pearl" is originated from Old Greek is mostly used in German and Swiss German
- Nikolasz - Meaning of Nikolasz is Victory of the People used for baby boys and originated from Old Greek is chiefly used in Hungarian
Namesakes of Airo
We could not find any notable namesake.