Aiyani name meaning
What does Aiyani mean?
Aiyani is variant of Ayani. Ayani means Politeness is used primarily in Arabic.
Variants of AiyaniNames that rhyme with Aiyani
How popular is the name Aiyani?
Aiyani is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. According to our findings, at least 20 people have been bestowed Aiyani around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aiyani?
You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. You are a child of change. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You believe life's to have fun. You are the one of the most sensitive person but it doesn't mean you are weak. You need to practice listening.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Aiyani
- Gombert - The Gombert means "Shiny or Struggle"
- Woltje - Woltje's meaning is Reign or Army
- Chise - Chises origin is Apache is used as a boy name, meaning of Chise is "Hardwood". Chise is short of Cochise.
- Methi - Used prevalently in Hindi and Hindi, Methi is used as a gender-neutral name, Methi means "Celestial Damsel or Coriander"
- Ekanayana - Meaning of Ekanayana is Beautiful or Having One Eye is largely used in Hindi and Hindi is used as a unisex name
Famous people named Aiyani
We could not find any notable namesake.