Ajiba meaning and origin
Meaning of Ajiba is Nice or Who Likes has its origin in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Ajiba
Popularity of Ajiba
Ajiba is a common baby name in Uganda while it is somewhat familiar in India and Pakistan. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Ajiba as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Ajiba
You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Change your perspective. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit.
Other names similar to Ajiba
- Vafa majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of Vafa is "Loyalty or Faithfulness" is given to boys
- Abdur-Razzaq especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdur-Razzaq is "Servant of the Provider (Allah)" is given to baby boys
- Aqlimah especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Aqlimah is "Intelligent or Daughter of Prophet Adam" is given to baby girls
- Ziyaam - Meaning of Ziyaam is Right or Respect used for boys is primarily used in Arabic
- Qaari - Qaari's meaning is Reciter of the Holy Quran is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Ajiba
We could not find any notable namesake.