Ajsha meaning and origin
Meaning of Ajsha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ajsha
Popularity of Ajsha
Ajsha is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1995. Also, Ajsha is a familiar name in Kosovo. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Ajsha
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You have people who love you. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person.
Looking for names similar to Ajsha? Please go through the following names
- Elmis - Girl name Elmis means "Resembling a Diamond and Diamond" is originated from Armenian. Elmis is a derivation of Elmas.
- Oanezig - The Oanezig is of Breton origin, meaning of Oanezig is "Lamb"
- Iwalaney - Girl name Iwalaney came from Hawaiian, meaning of Iwalaney is "Resembling a Seagull In the Sky". Iwalaney is a derivation of Iwalani.
- Focko - The Focko is used in Frisian language, meaning of Focko is "People"
- Rajag - Used substantially in Hindi and Hindi, Rajag is used as a gender insensitive name, Rajag means "Universal Awareness"
Namesakes of Ajsha
We could not find any notable namesake.