Akaldhian meaning and origin
Akaldhian is used among Sikhs commonly bestowed upon baby boys, Akaldhian means "Absorbed in Eternal One".Names that rhyme with Akaldhian
Popularity of Akaldhian
Akaldhian is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Akaldhian
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
You would love these names similar to Akaldhian
- Dharamdhan - Meaning of Dharamdhan is Wealth of Virtues used for boys is used primarily in Sikh
- Bhagatjot - Used prevalently in Sikh, Bhagatjot means "Light of Loving Devotion" is used as a boy name
- Harudhaar - The boy name Harudhaar is substantially used in Sikh, Harudhaar means "Cherishing God in the Heart"
- Atamnivas - The boy name Atamnivas is notably used in Sikh, Atamnivas means "One who Dwells in the Soul"
- Jeevat - Meaning of Jeevat is Life is used largely in Sikh is a girl name
Namesakes of Akaldhian
We could not find any notable namesake.