Akeena meaning and origin
Rarefied Akeena is originated from Native and American-Wampanoag is bestowed upon baby girls. Akeena is derived from Aquinnah. Meaning of Aquinnah is L and Under the Hill has origin in Native and American-Wampanoag.Names that rhyme with Akeena
Popularity of Akeena
Akeena is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Akeena globally.
Numerological analysis of Akeena
You need time to heal and recover. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Looking for names similar to Akeena? Please go through the following names
- Søn is equivalent of Suni in Danish language
- Raimi means Celebration aimed at both boys and girls is originated from Native and American-Quechua
- Nebraska - Infrequent unisex name Nebraska means "From the Flat Water Land" has origin in American-Otoe and Native
- Urika - Urika's meaning is Useful to Everyone came from American-Omaha and Native is used as a girl name
- Soso has its origin in Native and American-Miwok, Soso means "Tree Squirrel Biting a Tiny Hole In a Pine Nut" is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Akeena
We could not find any notable namesake.