Akesha meaning and origin
Meaning of Akesha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Akesha
Popularity of Akesha
Akesha is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1973 and achieved its top ranking of 4455 in 1978. Over 133 people have been named Akesha in United States. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Akesha globally.
What numbers say about Akesha?
If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You are all about adventure and travel. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You don't have to step over people to get to the top. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You secretly believe that you are a genius.
Do you like Akesha? Read these names too
- Aureare - Aureares origin is English bestowed upon girls, meaning of Aureare is "One who Plays Gentle Music and Gentle Music". Aureare is resulted from Aurear.
- Madisen - Prominent Madisens origin is English is used prevalently in English and English given to both genders, meaning of Madisen is "Child of Maud or Son of Maud"
- Vartan - Vartan's meaning is Rose is notably used in Armenian and English and is aimed at boys came from Armenian
- Arondel - Meaning of Arondel is From the Eagle's Valley and Eagle Valley is a boy name came from English. Arondel is derivation of Arundel.
- Wolfheer is originated from Old English, Wolfheer means "Name of a King and The Name of a King" is used for baby boys. Wolfheer is derived from Wulfhere.
Namesakes of Akesha
We could not find any notable namesake.