Akfash meaning and origin
Akfash's meaning is One who has Weak Eyes is used predominantly in Arabic is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Akfash
Popularity of Akfash
Akfash is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Akfash?
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more.
Other names similar to Akfash, for would be parents
- Habi means Picture is used predominantly in Arabic is a girl name
- Gul-Warin is used majorly in Arabic is a girl name, Gul-Warin means "One who Sprinkles Flower or Derived from Gulwari"
- Mobeen - Uncommon boy name Mobeen is majorly used in Arabic language, Mobeen means "Sensitive"
- Taqwaa - Taqwaa's meaning is Heedfulness of God, Piety or Devoutness is a baby girl name is used dominantly in Arabic
- Moonis - The boy name Moonis is used largely in Arabic, Moonis means "Companion or Consoler"
Namesakes of Akfash
We could not find any notable namesake.