Akrida meaning and origin
The boy name Akrida is used primarily in Sanskrit, Akrida means "Pleasure Grove or Garden".Names that rhyme with Akrida
Popularity of Akrida
Akrida is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Akrida?
You have big plans for yourself and your future. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You always act like everything's just great. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Do you like Akrida? Read these names too
- Kavyalola - The girl name Kavyalola means "Fond of Poetry" is used mostly in Sanskrit
- Vijara - Vijara's meaning is Ageless aimed at both sexes is used particulary in Sanskrit and Sanskrit
- Punyabhajin - Boy name Punyabhajin means "Blissful or Partaking of Virtue" is dominantly used in Sanskrit
- Bakka means Stork, The Durable and Kranich is used as a girl name has origin in Sanskrit. Bakka is derivative of Baka.
- Caruvesa means Beautiful Attired is used predominantly in Sanskrit is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Akrida
We could not find any notable namesake.