Al-Karimah meaning and origin
Meaning: Righteous, Intelligent and A Pious
Add to favorites
Al-Karimah notably is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Al-Karimah is "Righteous, Intelligent or A Pious".Names that rhyme with Al-Karimah
Popularity of Al-Karimah
Al-Karimah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Al-Karimah
- AbdAlBari - AbdAlBari's meaning is Servant of Allah used for boys is used commonly in Arabic
- Waraqa - Used majorly in Arabic, Waraqa means "Rich or Paper-made" is aimed at baby girls
- Kuaybah - Used especially in Arabic, Kuaybah means "A Distinguished Woman of her Times was so Named or She was the Daughter of Saad Al-aslamiyah or She Offered Allegiance (Bayah) to the Prophet PBUH or A Distinguished Woman of Her" is aimed at girls
- Munis - Boy name Munis has origin in Arabic, meaning of Munis is "Companion, With God or Friendly" is particulary used in Arabic
- Zarif - Unwonted Zarif has its origin in Arabic, Zarif means "Witty, Elegant or Graceful" and is used prevalently in Arabic is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Al-Karimah
We could not find any notable namesake.