Aladin meaning and origin
Originated from Arabic, Uncommon and Contemporary Aladin means "Magic or Sublimity of Faith" which is especially used in Swedish, Finnish, Arabic, German, Norwegian and Danish is a baby boy name . Aladin is variant of renowned Aladdin. Aladdin is variant of علاء الدين. Aladdin's meaning is Height of Faith and Paragon of Faith has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of AladinNames that rhyme with Aladin
Popularity of Aladin
Aladin is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 28 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 150 babies in France have been named Aladin. The name is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Aladin is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our findings, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Aladin around the globe.
Aladin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aladin?
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Your life dream is to become a role model and inspire people. Your personal growth depends on your adventures. You should learn to live in the moment. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You have a quick mind. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Do you like Aladin? Other names you would love
- Parizad mainly is used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Parizad is "Of Divine Origin" is bestowed upon both genders
- Richard - Durable and Frequently Used Richard principally is used in English, Greenlandic and Swedish aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Richard is "A Teutonic Name from the European Middle Ages, Brave or King or Strong" has its origin in Old High German, English and Germanic. Prevailing name Richard managed to bag 187th position among boy names in 2018 in United States
- Hoor - Recent and Infrequent Hoor is used substantially in Kannada, Hindi and Telugu, Hoor means "Virgin of Paradise or A Virgin Maiden of Paradise" is used as a baby girl name
- Heydar - Heydar's meaning is Lion is used as a boy name is majorly used in Swedish, Arabic and Danish
- Nissar - Boy name Nissar is used commonly in Bengali and Telugu languages, Nissar means "Victorious, Warm Cloth or Nature"
Namesakes of Aladin
We could not find any notable namesake.