Alaimagal meaning and origin
Girl name Alaimagal means "Goddess of Wealth or Daughter of the Ocean" is used chiefly in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Alaimagal
Popularity of Alaimagal
Alaimagal is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Alaimagal
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine.
Other names similar to Alaimagal
- Deerthana - Girl name Deerthana is substantially used in Tamil, meaning of Deerthana is "Holy Water"
- CholaNadan is used dominantly in Tamil is a boy name, CholaNadan means "From Chola Country or The Chola King"
- Naksatra - Dominantly used in Tamil, Naksatra means "The Constellations or Stars" is aimed at baby girls
- Najeena - Chiefly used in Tamil, Najeena bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Najeena is "Jewellery"
- Thikazoaviyan - Meaning of Thikazoaviyan is Exceptionally Talented Artist is a boy name is used prevalently in Tamil
Namesakes of Alaimagal
We could not find any notable namesake.