Alamulhuda meaning and origin
Alamulhuda dominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Alamulhuda is "Banner of Guidance" is bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Alamulhuda
Popularity of Alamulhuda
Alamulhuda is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Alamulhuda
You have the heart of a warrior. You are always open to experience something new. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You always act like everything's just great. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
If you like Alamulhuda, you would love these names
- Montasir - Boy name Montasir is used mainly in Arabic, meaning of Montasir is "Victorious or Triumphant"
- Yusria - Meaning of Yusria is Highly Prosperous used for baby girls is used primarily in Arabic
- Hibat-Allah - Girl name Hibat-Allah is used principally in Arabic, Hibat-Allah means "Gift of God"
- Ohrmazd - Meaning of Ohrmazd is Divinity of Wisdom aimed at boys is used chiefly in Arabic
- Ghada - Uncommon girl name Ghada has its origin in Arabic used majorly in Arabic language, Ghada means "Beautiful or Virtuous, Graceful Woman or Graceful Lady"
Namesakes of Alamulhuda
We could not find any notable namesake.