Alandra meaning and origin
Alandra is a variant form of well-known Alondra. Alondra is variant form of skyrocketing in demand and renowned Alexandra. Unfamiliar Alondra's origin is Spanish and Old Greek, meaning of Alondra is "Defender of Men and Defender of Men" is prevalently used in English and Spanish. Also. Alandra is a variant form of famous Alejandra. Alejandra is form of Alexandra in Spanish language. Also. Alandra is variant of enduring, lofty and in vogue Alexandra. Alexandra is feminine variation of Alexander.
Variants of AlandraNames that rhyme with Alandra
Popularity of Alandra
Alandra is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1964 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1995, it ranked 2516th when 50 girls were named Alandra. Over 915 babies in United States have been named Alandra. The name is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our research, over 900 people has been named Alandra globally.
Numerological aspects of Alandra
You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary.
Other names similar to Alandra, for would be moms
- Amalio - Meaning of Amalio is Man who is Carefree is a baby boy name came from Old Greek
- Phemia - Meaning of Phemia is Good Speech, Sweet Spoken and Of Good Repute is rooted from Old Greek bestowed upon girls is used in English. Phemia is short version of Euphemia.
- Sofi - Rare girl name Sofi came from Old Greek and English, meaning of Sofi is "Wisdom" is specifically used in English, Norwegian and Danish
- Eleanora - Trendy and Perpetual Eleanora is originated from Old Greek and Old Provençal is a baby girl name, Eleanora means "Form of Eleanor or Light" is used in English
- Kathi - Meaning of Kathi is Pure, Form of Catherine or Torture used for girls which originated from Old Greek is used especially in English and Danish
Namesakes of Alandra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alandra
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -andra
- Girl names that starts with Ala
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Wards
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Defend
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Manly