Alani name meaning
On This Page
What does Alani mean?
Prevailing unisex name Alani is mainly used in English and Hawaiian, Alani means "Orange" has its origin in Hawaii, Celtic and Hawaiian. Alani is a version of well-known Alana. Alana is effeminate form of Alan.
Alana means An Offering and Darling Child is of Latin and Celtic origin.
How do I pronounce Alani?
The three syllabled name Alani is commonly pronounced as a-la-ni.
Variants of AlaniNames that rhyme with Alani
How popular is the name Alani?
Alani was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1978 around 7940 babies have been given the name. At its zenith in 2018, the moniker grabbed the 347th spot and 904 baby girls were given the name.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 50 years. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 3 times Alani is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2003 and achieved its top ranking of 1690 in 2005.
Over 105 people have been named Alani in England and Wales.
But Alani is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 30000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 9000 people have been bestowed Alani around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Alani
You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life.
Do you like Alani? Other names you would love
- Yvelin - Meaning of Yvelin is Yew or Shrub has its origin in Celtic
- Ronan - Commonly Accepted unisex name Ronan means "Little Seal" which is used majorly in English and Irish has its origin in Old Irish and Celtic languages
- Freddi - Freddi's meaning is Peaceful Ruler or Power came from Germanic and Celtic primarily used in Norwegian and Swedish is bestowed upon both sexes
- Kenna - Particulary used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish illustrous, Kenna has origin in Celtic, meaning of Kenna is "The Handsome, Knowing or Beautiful or Wealthy" is used for both sexes
- Keene - Atypical Keene substantially is used in English and Irish is a boy name that came from Celtic, meaning of Keene is "Wise, Ancient or Sharp"
Sibling Names for Alani
If you're looking for sibling names to go with the beautiful and unique name "Alani", you've come to the right place! Whether you want names that complement "Alani" or simply sound good together, we've compiled a list of some of the best sibling names to consider. Check out our top picks below!
Sister for Alani
Brother for Alani
Famous people named Alani
- Alanis Peart in Timesplitters: Future Perfect as Actress
- Alanis Sophia Gonzalez Sanchez in Alanis Sophia Gonzalez Sanchez was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico in July, 11, 2001. She moved to Tampa, Florida at the age of 5 when her brother was diagnosed with Autism. She is a very talented 13 years old girl with a beautiful and powerful voice. Proud of her hispanic roots, every where she goes she takes her puerto rican flavor with her... as
- Alanis Obomsawin in Kanehsatake: 270 Years of Resistance as Director
Lists having Alani
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lani
- Girl names that starts with Ala