Alauda meaning and origin
Origin of Alauda is in Celtic and Gaelic, meaning of Alauda is "Little Passerine of the Fields or Lark" is a girl name. Alauda is celebrated on October 4th.Names that rhyme with Alauda
Popularity of Alauda
Alauda is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Alauda?
You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions.
Parents who liked Alauda, loved these names
- Gildas majorly is used in Welsh, English and English has origin in Celtic and Welsh, a unisex name, meaning of Gildas is "Servant of God, Hair or Golden"
- Elwen - Boy name Elwen is used mostly in English has its origin in Celtic, Elwen means "Wealth or Light or Elf Wise Friend"
- Ruairi - Frequently Used Ruairi is used largely in Irish and Scottish is of Celtic and Old Irish origin, a unisex name, Ruairi means "Red King"
- Rionna - Curious girl name Rionna is originated from Celtic, Rionna means "Queenly and Pure". Rionna is derived from Riona.
- Ronen - Ronen's meaning is Song or Song of Joy is rooted from Hebrew and Celtic which is prevalently used in Hebrew is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Alauda
We could not find any notable namesake.