Alda meaning and origin
Renowned and Evergreen unisex name Alda is used dominantly in Telugu, English, German, Finnish, Icelandic, Arabic, Malayalam, Gujarati, Swedish, Danish, Hindi, Marathi, Faroese, Old High German, Norwegian, Kannada and Italian. It is rooted from Old High German, Germanic and Old Norse, Alda means "Rich, Old, Wise, Adal Meaning Noble Honorable or Honorable".. Alda is form of Adela in German language. The name is celebrated on April 26th.
Variants of AldaNames that rhyme with Alda
Popularity of Alda
Alda is a common name in United States given to over 4969 babies in 127 years. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1901, it ranked 448th when 191 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the name has been to Alda is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 40 years of usage and 323 bearers, the name could just made to the top 458 names in 1929 before vanishing in 2007. Over 323 babies in France have been named Alda.
But Alda is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Mozambique, Angola, Italy and Portugal. At least, 160000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Alda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Alda
You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude.
Parents who liked Alda, loved these names
- Shamikh - Dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic, Shamikh is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Shamikh is "Arrogant, Another Name for God or Exalted"
- Mujazziz - The boy name Mujazziz means "Al-mudliji or Name of a Companion" is particulary used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Farkhandah - Meaning of Farkhandah is Lucky or Happy is used specifically in Arabic and Sindhi is used as a baby girl name
- Harir - Unisex name Harir means "Silk" is specifically used in Arabic, Sindhi and Arabic
- Younès - Boy name Younès is of Hebrew origin primarily used in Arabic and French languages, meaning of Younès is "The Dove"
Namesakes of Alda
- Alda Bandeira, politician in São Tomé and Príncipe
- Alda Lazo, Peruvian politician and a Congresswoman representing Lima for the 2006-2011 term
- Alda Lara, Portuguese-language Angolan poet
- Alda Neves da Graça do Espírito Santo, poet
- Alda de Aguiar in movie O Homem dos Olhos Tortos as Actress
- Alda Sigurðardóttir, from 1993 drama flick Hin helgu vé, who characterized the Helga.
- In 1945 film, La signora è servita, Alda Grimaldi characterized N.
- In 2011, Alda Changcut portrayed the role of Ciko in comedy, drama flick The Tarix Jabrix 3.
Lists having Alda
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- German Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Old
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Adal