Aldin meaning and origin
Aldin means Defender or Old Friend is principally used in Norwegian, Slavic, Danish, Finnish, Swedish and English and a boy name has its origin in Old English and Slavic. Aldin is variant of renowned Aladdin. Aladdin is a variation of علاء الدين. Of Arabic origin, Curious Aladdin, Aladdin means "Height of Faith, Paragon of Faith and Servant". Aldin is form of imperishable and renowned Alden. Alden's meaning is Old, Old Friend and Old and Wise Protector has its origin in Old English is used principally in English.
Variants of AldinNames that rhyme with Aldin
Popularity of Aldin
Aldin is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1917 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2007, it ranked 2810th when 42 boys were named Aldin. Over 617 babies in United States have been named Aldin. The first name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Aldin is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Aldin is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Aldin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Aldin
You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. Learn how to say "NO" to people who try to take advantage of you. You should be prepared for big achievements.
Looking for a name like Aldin? Please go through the following names
- Germanus - Boy name Germanus is mostly used in German, Finnish and Swedish has its origin in Celtic and Latin. Germanus is equivalent of Germann in Latin language
- Grit - Originated from Old Greek, Grit bestowed upon baby girls, Grit means "The Pearl" is used especially in Swedish, German and Finnish
- Tanny - Infrequent unisex name Tanny is used primarily in English and Swedish, meaning of Tanny is "Tanner and Leather-worker" is originated from Old English. Tanny is an abridged form of Tanner.
- Celie - Renowned and Enduring Celie is originated from Latin and Old Greek is used as a girl name is largely used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish. Celie is form of Celeste in French language. Also Celie is English equivalent of Celia. Also Celie is English cognate of Selina
- Fredrika is used chiefly in Finnish and English used for baby girls is originated from Germanic. Fredrika is Swedish cognate of Frederika
Namesakes of Aldin
- Aldin Šetkić Aldin Å etkić is a Bosnian professional tennis player.
- Actor Aldin Kasumovic, renowned for TV series Stipe u gostima