Aleem meaning and origin
Aleem means Knowledgeable, A Well Educated Person, Wise, Scholarly, Omniscient or Learned is used primarily in Hindi and Arabic aimed at boys is originated from Arabic. Aleem is form of Alim. Offbeat Alim is originated from Arabic, Alim means "Wise and To Growing List of Creatures".
Variants of AleemNames that rhyme with Aleem
Popularity of Aleem
Aleem is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1974 but could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 475 babies in United States have been named Aleem. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 248 babies that have been given the name Aleem in England and Wales. But Aleem is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Aleem?
You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Your failures motivate you. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Aleem
- Wakdar - Wakdar's meaning is Man of Authority used for boys is especially used in Arabic
- Ibriz - The girl name Ibriz means "Pure Gold" is notably used in Arabic
- Sabiqa particulary is used in Arabic, meaning of Sabiqa is "Feminine of Sabiq, Fem of Sabiq or First" is used as a baby girl name
- Sabaaha means Early Morning or Dawn is used commonly in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Nazif - Meaning of Nazif is Innocent or Neat is used specifically in Arabic is given to boys
Namesakes of Aleem
- Aleem Dar, award winning cricket umpire from Pakistan