Alesha meaning and origin
Customary Alesha's origin is Germanic, Old Greek, Old High German and Sanskrit is mostly used in English and Arabic, meaning of Alesha is "Of a Noble Kind, Protected by God or Silk of Heaven" is aimed at both boys and girls. Alesha is variation of everlasting and cherished Alicia. Alicia is Irish and Latin form of Alice. Meaning of Alicia is German Origin and Means Noble, Noble and Of a Noble Kind is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Alesha is form of customary and conifer Alice. Alice is diminutive of Adelheid. Alice is English and French form of Aliz. Meaning of Alice is Noble and Fighting and Of Noble Figure is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Alesha is a variant form of sky-scraping fashinable, dominant and long standing Alexandra. Alexandra is effeminate version of Alexander. Of Old Greek origin, Customary Alexandra, Alexandra means "Feminine of Alexander and Helper and Defender of Mankind". Alesha is form of heavenly and renowned Alisha. Alisha is English equivalent of Alice. Also Alisha is English form of Alicia. Alisha is also English form of Ilisha. Origin of Admired Alisha is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Alisha is "Of a Noble Kind and God Gifted".
Variants of AleshaNames that rhyme with Alesha
Popularity of Alesha
In United States, Alesha was once a common name since emerging in 1959 it has been given to over 7428 babies. When at its peak in 1984,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 61 years. Also, Alesha used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 1996 and over 2690 babies have been given the name in 23 years. At its zenith in 2009,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 23 years.
In Ireland, Alesha is a unique name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 200 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 177 on girl names chart when 34 babies were named Alesha. Over 252 people have been named Alesha in Ireland. But Alesha is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our findings, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Alesha around the globe.
Alesha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Alesha?
You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything.
If you like Alesha, you would love these names
- Cybil - Odd girl name Cybil is used chiefly in English which originated from Old Greek and Phrygian, meaning of Cybil is "Soothsayer, Seer or Oracle"
- Herod means The Elements Heros Meaning Hero Fighter or Song of the Hero is of Old Greek origin is used usually as a baby boy name
- Edeise - The Edeise has origin in Greek, meaning of Edeise is "Son"
- Aëla - Aëla's meaning is Messenger is originated from Greek
- Eleasha - The infrequent girl name Eleasha is specifically used in English, Eleasha means "Elysium and Elysion" came from Old Greek and Hebrew. Eleasha is a derivative of Elysia.
Namesakes of Alesha
- Alesha Dixon, British singer, dancer, rapper, model
- Alesha Bailey in How to Build a Better Boy as Actress
- Alesha Rucci in Garden Party as Actress
- Alesha Oreskovich in Playboy Video Playmate Calendar 1994 as
- Alesha Renee in Back to School as
- Alesha Claveria is writer of movie Missing Audrey
Lists having Alesha
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -esha
- Boy names that starts with Ale
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Protected
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Silk
- Baby Names that mean Heaven