Alesta name meaning
What does Alesta mean?
Alesta is originated from Old Greek is a baby girl name is used in Scottish. Alesta is a variation of soaring modish and ceaseless Alexandra. Alexandra is feminine version of Alexander. Alexandra is originated from Old Greek, Alexandra means "Defender of Men and Feminine of Alexander".
How do I pronounce Alesta?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Alesta is a-les-ta. al(e)-sta is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Alesta
How popular is the name Alesta?
Alesta is an uncommon name around the world. According to our findings, over 200 babies have been named Alesta globally.
Numerological aspects of Alesta
You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
Other names similar to Alesta
- Cináed - Chiefly used in Scottish, Cináed means "Born of Fire" that originated from Old Irish is aimed at baby boys
- Kelven - Kelven's meaning is From the Narrow River or Keel Friend is used principally in English given to boys has its origin in Scottish
- Clide - Renowned and Rooted Clide is originated from Scottish is a unisex name, Clide means "Warm, Heard from Afar and Refers to the Scottish Clyde River". Clide is derived from Clyde.
- Shug - The boy name Shug has origin in Germanic and is particulary used in Scottish language, Shug means "Bright Mind, Bright in Mind and Spirit and Fire". Shug is a diminutive of Hugh.
- Blaire - Used notably in English eminent, Blaire is rooted from Scottish, Blaire means "Field of Battle, Flatland or Female Version of Blair" is customarily used for both sexes
Famous people named Alesta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alesta
- Girl names beginning with A
- Greek Girl Names
- Scottish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Defend
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Wards
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Manly