Alexzis meaning and origin
Recent and Unusual Alexzis's origin is Old Greek is a girl name. Alexzis is variant form of eternal and noteworthy Alexis. Alexis is shortened form of names with "Alex". Alexis is form of Αλεξιος in Greek language. Alexis's meaning is Man's Defender and To Help is originated from Old Greek. Alexzis is variant transcription of Alexsis. Alexsis is variation of immutable and famed Alexis.
Variants of AlexzisNames that rhyme with Alexzis
Popularity of Alexzis
Alexzis is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. As per our research, over 10 babies have been bestowed Alexzis around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Alexzis
You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job.
Other names similar to Alexzis, for name hunters
- Apostolo - Boy name Apostolo came from Old Greek, Apostolo means "Messenger and Apostle". Apostolo is derived from Apostolos.
- Herodias - Of Old Greek origin, Herodias is used as a girl name, Herodias means "Song of the Hero or Heros Meaning Hero Fighter" is particulary used in Biblical
- Aldora - Age-old and Rare Aldora is used predominantly in Danish and Norwegian is originated from Old Greek, Aldora means "Winged Gift or Noble" is a baby girl name
- Martha - Commonly Accepted and Venerable unisex name Martha is of Greek and Aramaic origin dominantly used in Arabic, Swedish and Icelandic languages, Martha means "Lady, Mistress of the House or Mistress"
- Marlis - Rare unisex name Marlis is originated from German and Old Greek, used specifically in German and Finnish languages, Marlis means "Liese or Sea"
Namesakes of Alexzis
We could not find any notable namesake.