Alfia meaning and origin
Curious girl name Alfia is rooted from Old Greek. Alfia is a version of lofty and perennial Alpha. Alpha is equivalent of Άλφα the First Letter In the Greek Alphabeth in Latin language. Curious Alpha came from Old Greek, meaning of Alpha is "Alpha, First Letter of the Greek Alphabet and Excellent".
Variants of Alfia
View middle names that goes with Alfia like Berniece, Harriette, Buse,Names that rhyme with Alfia
Popularity of Alfia
Numerological aspects of Alfia
You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You could be a great human resources manager because of your strong communication and organization skills. Not everyone deserves your attention. Stress hates your guts. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Do you like Alfia? Read these names too
- Maygan - Rare girl name Maygan is originated from Old Greek, Maygan means "Pearl and A Person who Looks Like the Sky". Maygan is derived from Megan.
- Socrate - Socrate's meaning is Power, Sos or Safe is originated from Old Greek used majorly in Italian and French is bestowed upon baby boys
- Markita is Czech and English cognate of Margaret. Also Markita is English cognate of Marquita
- Kassi - Uncommon unisex name Kassi is originated from Old Greek and Old Norse, used dominantly in Finnish and Norwegian languages, meaning of Kassi is "Basket or Danish Kasse = Chest or Contemporary Abbreviation of Kassandra"
- Timofei is used notably in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian is rooted from Russian and Old Greek is commonly used for boys. Timofei is form of Timotheus in Nordic and Russian languages
Namesakes of Alfia
We could not find any notable namesake.