Alit meaning and origin
Alit is variant form of lofty Alita. Alita is Dutch form of Adelheid. Also Alita is Spanish cognate of Adela. Alita is also equivalent of Adelaide in Spanish language. Alita is also form of Adelheid in Spanish language. Alita is also English form of Alida. Alita is also Spanish equivalent of Adelita. Meaning of Alita is Of Noble Figure and Truthful came from Latin and Germanic.
Variants of Alit
Alid, Alita, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adelheid, Adela, Adelaide, Alida, Adelita, Aelita, Ailid, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalhaid, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adélaïde, Adelina, Leda, AdelineNames that rhyme with Alit
Popularity of Alit
Alit is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Alit around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Alit
You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are easily triggered by lies and injustice. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you.
Other names similar to Alit, for would be parents
- Gren is form of Græinn in Swedish and Danish languages
- Leó - Dominantly used in Icelandic and Finnish durable and darling, Leó is aimed at baby boys. Leó is equivalent of Leo in Icelandic language
- Enok - Used especially in Greenlandic, Icelandic and Scandinavian imperishable and trendy, Enok is originated from Hebrew is used for baby boys. Enok is form of Enoch in Nordic language
- Maar is equivalent of Mår in Norwegian language
- Unnolf is equivalent of Unnulfr in Swedish language
Namesakes of Alit
We could not find any notable namesake.