Allahbukhsh meaning and origin
Allahbukhsh is used mainly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Allahbukhsh means "Gift of Allah".Names that rhyme with Allahbukhsh
Popularity of Allahbukhsh
Allahbukhsh is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Allahbukhsh?
You research different religions, you are interested in learning more about the Universe and how it works. Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are all about adventure and travel. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong.
Looking for names similar to Allahbukhsh? Please go through the following names
- Quraishi - Quraishi's meaning is The Member of the Quraish used for boys is used mostly in Arabic
- Aluf has its origin in Hebrew is largely used in Arabic and is aimed at baby boys, Aluf means "Devoted or Friendly"
- Shakeeb - Meaning of Shakeeb is Patience is a boy name and came from Sanskrit is used notably in Arabic
- Faakih is used in Arabic, Faakih means "Humorous or Funny" is bestowed upon boys
- Ruponti - Used mostly in Arabic, Ruponti bestowed upon baby girls, Ruponti means "Comfort"
Namesakes of Allahbukhsh
We could not find any notable namesake.