Allamanda name meaning
On This Page
What does Allamanda mean?
The name is celebrated on October 5th.Names that rhyme with Allamanda
How popular is the name Allamanda?
Allamanda is an uncommon name around the world. According to our estimate, over 90 babies have been named Allamanda globally.
What numbers say about Allamanda?
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like.
You would love these names similar to Allamanda
- Hiroka - Unisex name Hiroka means "A Small Diamind or Lord Genius" is used mainly in Hindi and Hindi
- Gilgian - The girl name Gilgian is rooted from Gaelic, Gilgian means "Shield-Bearer or The Beschützende"
- Mackynze - New-fangled and Sufficiently quirky Scottish and Gaelic Mackynze means "Son of Coinneach Son of Kenneth, Son of Coinneach and The Word Mac Which is of the Meaning Son" is a girl name. Mackynze is resultant of Mackenzie.
- Ermenfried - Ermenfried's meaning is Large or Peace
- Jeldrik - The Jeldrik means "Ruler or Noble" is used majorly in Frisian
Famous people named Allamanda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Allamanda
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Plant
- Baby Names that mean Yellow
- Baby Names that mean Gold
- Baby Names that mean Flower