Allana meaning and origin
Mainly used in English unusual, Allana aimed at girls is originated from Celtic. Allana is variant form of desirable Alana. Alana is effeminate variation of Alan. Meaning of Alana is An Offering and Rock is originated from Hawaiian and Latin.
Variants of Allana
View middle names that goes with Allana like Gioia, Daia, Chyna,Names that rhyme with Allana
Popularity of Allana
Allana is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1930 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1999, it ranked 1738th when 96 girl were named Allana. There are over 2826 babies that have been given the name Allana in United States. Allana is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 842 on girl names chart when 26 babies were named Allana. Over 398 babies in England and Wales have been named Allana.
Allana is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1998 and achieved its top ranking of 2817 in 1998. Allana is a rare baby name in Ireland where it may not be used now. Allana is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Canada, Australia, Philippines, Scotland, England and Trinidad and Tobago. According to our findings, over 6000 babies have been named Allana globally.
Numerological aspects of Allana
Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Stress hates your guts. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you. Help them improve instead of judging. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time.
Parents who liked Allana, loved these names
- Kyra means Master or 'Lord has its origin in Greek and Old Greek in general bestowed upon both genders is used principally in Irish and Danish
- Kayla - Used largely in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian frequently used, Kayla is of Old Greek, Celtic and Old Irish origin and is used for both boys and girls, Kayla means "Laurel, Descendant of Caollaidhe or Like God"
- Douglas - Meaning of Douglas is Dark Water or Blood River is a unisex name principally used in Danish, Finnish and Scottish has origin in Celtic and Welsh
- Innes - Boy name Innes is principally used in Scottish, Innes means "One or Strength" has its origin in Old Irish and Scottish
- Branna - Rare girl name Branna is of Celtic origin, Branna means "Beauty with Black Hair" is largely used in Irish, English and Tamil
Namesakes of Allana
- Allana Slater, retired Australian artistic gymnast
- Allanah Starr in Allanah Starr's Big Boob Adventures as Actress
- Allanah Rhodes in The Seduction of Misty Mundae as Actress
- Allana Harkin in There's a Compsognathus Under My Bed/Art for Pterosaur's Sake as Actress
Lists having Allana
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ana
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Darling
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Offering
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Black
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Little