Allecia meaning and origin
Allecia is form of everlasting and commonly accepted Alice. Alice is abridged form of Adelheid. Alice is English and French form of Aliz. Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Unfamiliar Alice, Alice means "Noble and Fighting, Nobility and Of a Noble Kind".
Variants of Allecia
Alice, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Aliz, Adelice, Lisa, Aleka, Alycia, Alicemarie, Aidaliz, Adela, Adelheid, Adaleiz, Aliaz, Aliza, Adelaide, Leasa, Lisie, Lesa, Talissa, Adalisa, Elisheba, Louisa, Elisabet, Alexandra, Alika, AlyciahNames that rhyme with Allecia
Popularity of Allecia
Allecia is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 2005 after 26 years of use since 1963. Over 175 people have been named Allecia in United States. Also, Allecia is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our estimate, at least 300 people have been bestowed Allecia around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Allecia
You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You are all about adventure and travel. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game.
Looking for a name like Allecia? Please go through the following names
- Elftraud - Elftraud means "Force or Composition Nature Spirit" has its origin in Old High German
- Guilduen - Guilduen's meaning is Hostage or Friend is of German origin
- Bleikard - The Bleikard has its origin in Old High German, Bleikard means "Composition or Spear"
- Reynolde - Reynoldes origin is Germanic is a boy name, meaning of Reynolde is "Advice and Counselor-ruler". Reynolde is resulted from Reynold.
- Guyonne came from German, meaning of Guyonne is "Woods or Forest"
Namesakes of Allecia
We could not find any notable namesake.