Alleisha meaning and origin
Queer girl name Alleisha has origin in Sanskrit and Germanic. Alleisha is variant spelling of Aleisha. Aleisha is a version of godly and widely accepted Alisha. Queer Sanskrit and Germanic Aleisha, meaning of Aleisha is "Exalted and Noble" is used dominantly in Arabic, Greek and English.
Variants of AlleishaNames that rhyme with Alleisha
Popularity of Alleisha
Alleisha is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 20 people globally have carried Alleisha as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Alleisha
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are a child of change. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. Change your attitude to change your life for the better.
Other names similar to Alleisha
- Adityesa means Lord of the Adityas is used mostly in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Dandon - Originated from Sanskrit, Dandon means "Carrier of a Staff" is a baby boy name. Dandon is derivative of Dandin.
- Roschan means Passionate or Quicksilver is originated from Old Persian used in Sanskrit and Urdu is a unisex name
- Prajean - Originated from Sanskrit, Prajean bestowed upon boys, Prajean means "Concuring and Victory". Prajean is derivative of Prajit.
- Arav - Uncommon boy name Arav has origin in Sanskrit and is chiefly used in Malayalam and Oriya languages, Arav means "Calm, Beautiful or Peaceful"
Namesakes of Alleisha
We could not find any notable namesake.