Allejah meaning and origin
Meaning of Allejah is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Allejah like Nann, Dannielle, Skylynn,Names that rhyme with Allejah
Popularity of Allejah
Allejah is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2004. According to our evaluation, at least 7 people have been bestowed Allejah around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Allejah
You are unique and born to stand out. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. Why don't you allow your dreams to guide you?
Parents who liked Allejah, loved these names
- Pushpya means Flower in general aimed at both boys and girls is used commonly in Hindi and Hindi
- Rangie - Meaning of Rangie is God of the Sky is a baby girl name has origin in Maori. Rangie is derivation of Rangi.
- Hinnerika - Chiefly used in Frisian, Hinnerika means "House or Ruler" is aimed at baby girls
- Nadyusha means Hope is originated from Russian is a baby girl name. Nadyusha is short form of Nadezhda.
- Gabinienne - Gabinienne's meaning is City In Central Italy
Namesakes of Allejah
We could not find any notable namesake.