Allita meaning and origin
Unusual Allita majorly is used in Danish is a baby girl name has origin in Germanic, Latin and Hebrew. Allita is form of preeminent Alita. Alita is form of Adelheid in Dutch language. Also Alita is Spanish equivalent of Adela. Alita is also form of Adelaide in Spanish language. Alita is also form of Adelheid in Spanish language. Alita is also English cognate of Alida. Alita is also equivalent of Adelita in Spanish language. Alita's meaning is Of Noble Figure and Nobel has origin in Latin and Germanic.
Variants of Allita
Alita, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adelheid, Adela, Adelaide, Alida, Adelita, Aelita, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalhaid, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adélaïde, Adelina, Leda, AdelineNames that rhyme with Allita
Popularity of Allita
Allita is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1945. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Allita globally.
Numerological analysis of Allita
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements.
Parents who liked Allita, loved these names
- Kornelius - Unwonted Kornelius came from Latin, meaning of Kornelius is "Horn" which is used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish is a baby boy name
- Xaverius - The Xaverius is used specifically in Latin. Xaverius is Latin cognate of Xaver
- Francesca - Meaning of Francesca is Little Frenchman or Little Frenchwoman used for both sexes which of Italian and Latin origin is especially used in Italian
- Nesa means Moral is of Latin and Old Greek origin which is used particulary in Hindi and Finnish is aimed at baby girls
- Oriane - Origin of Atypical and Contemporary Oriane is in Latin and Old French bestowed upon girls, meaning of Oriane is "Heavenly or Gold" is mostly used in Italian and French
Namesakes of Allita
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Allita
- Girl names beginning with A
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Winged
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Truthful
- Baby Names that mean Nobel
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind