Alouette meaning and origin
Alouette's meaning is Little Passerine of the Fields or Lark used for girls has its origin in French and Gaelic. It is celebrated on October 4th.Names that rhyme with Alouette
Popularity of Alouette
Alouette is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Alouette in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Alouette
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Do you like Alouette? You would love these names
- Epona is used particulary in English and French is a girl name. Its origin is in French, Epona means "Horse Goddess"
- Courtnai - Old French name Courtnai bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Courtnai is "Courtly and Short". Courtnai is resultant of Courtney.
- Regnauld - Of Germanic origin, Regnauld means "Counsel Power or Form of Reginald" and is bestowed upon baby boys is primarily used in French and English
- Barnard - Of Germanic and German origin, Cherished and Rooted Barnard means "Hard or Courageous" used for baby boys is used substantially in Polish, English and French
- Ascelin - Ascelins origin is French, meaning of Ascelin is "Noble" is used for girls
Namesakes of Alouette
We could not find any notable namesake.