Altaaf name meaning
What does Altaaf mean?
Boy name Altaaf means "Kindness or Graces" is used dominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Altaaf
How popular is the name Altaaf?
Altaaf is a familiar baby name in Pakistan, India and South Africa. As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Altaaf globally.
What numbers say about Altaaf?
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
If you like Altaaf, you would love these names
- Saqiba - Girl name Saqiba is used primarily in Arabic, meaning of Saqiba is "Penetrating, Sagacious or Feminine of Saqib"
- Tahura means Purity is primarily used in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Pareechehr is used commonly in Arabic, Pareechehr means "Beautiful or Having a Face Like a Fairy" is a girl name
- AbuDalamah - Meaning of AbuDalamah is Father of Blackness is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Shahrnaz - The girl name Shahrnaz is specifically used in Arabic, Shahrnaz means "Favorite One or Loved"
Famous people named Altaaf
We could not find any notable namesake.