Alycia meaning and origin
Alycia's meaning is Noble is used as a baby girl name which is notably used in English and Tamil is rooted from Old High German and Germanic. Alycia is variant form of durable and preeminent Alice. Alice is short version of Adelheid. Alice is equivalent of Aliz in English and French languages. Alice's meaning is Of Noble Figure and Noble and Fighting came from Old High German and Germanic. Alycia is a spelling variant of Alicia. Alicia is English and Spanish equivalent of Alice. Alicia means Noble and Of a Noble Kind is rooted from Old High German and Germanic. It is celebrated on December 16.
Variants of AlyciaNames that rhyme with Alycia
Popularity of Alycia
Alycia was a common name in United States. Over 9906 babies have been named Alycia since 1935. At the peak of its usage in 1990,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 77 years. Also, Alycia is a common name in France given to over 5339 babies in 32 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2005, the moniker grabbed the 190th spot and 335 baby girls were given the name. Alycia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 291 people have been named Alycia in England and Wales. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 700. Also, it is among the top 500 girl names in Belgium. There are over 284 babies that have been given the name Alycia in Belgium.
Also, Alycia is a familiar name in Canada and Australia. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Alycia globally.
Alycia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Alycia
You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. Travelling is your passion. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen.
Other names similar to Alycia
- Aanandini - Aanandini's meaning is Joyful or Permanent Happiness is used largely in Sanskrit and Telugu given to baby girls is originated from Sanskrit
- Jisnu - Jisnu's meaning is Victorious is used largely in Sanskrit and Tamil given to baby boys is originated from Sanskrit
- Lasani - Unisex name Lasani is commonly used in Tamil and Arabic, Lasani means "Incomparable"
- Sabira - Infrequent girl name Sabira is largely used in Tamil and Arabic, meaning of Sabira is "Patient, Persevering or Tolerant" is of Hebrew and Arabic origin
- Sabeera - The girl name Sabeera means "Patient, Tolerant or Feminine of Sabeer" is used largely in Tamil and Arabic
Namesakes of Alycia
- Alycia Lane, American television journalist
- Alycia Cooper in Detroit International Comedy Festival as
- Alycia Rossiter in Rollergirls as Producer
- Alycia Delmore in Humpday as Actress
- Alycia Purrott in Black Christmas as Actress
- Alycia Grant in Chasing the Past as Actress
- Alycia Debnam Carey in Into the Storm as Actress
- In 2016, Alycia Debnam-Carey characterized the role of Laura in horror and mystery movie Friend Request.