Amanuddin meaning and origin
Boy name Amanuddin means "Trust of Religion Islam" is used largely in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Amanuddin
Popularity of Amanuddin
Amanuddin is a familiar baby name in India and Indonesia. According to our findings, at least 600 people have been bestowed Amanuddin around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Amanuddin?
You live to surprise yourself. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? You have a clear opinion of things
Looking for a name like Amanuddin? Please go through the following names
- Saadah specifically is used in Arabic is a gender insensitive name and rooted from African-Swahili, meaning of Saadah is "Happiness"
- Nilufar - Especially used in Arabic anomalous, Nilufar bestowed upon girls, meaning of Nilufar is "Lotus Flower"
- Soraiya - New-fangled and Unexpected choice Soraiya largely is used in Arabic, meaning of Soraiya is "Princess" is bestowed upon girls
- BadrUdeen - The boy name BadrUdeen means "Full Moon of the Faith" is used in Arabic
- Ghaith - Neoteric and Creative and adventurous Arabic Ghaith means "Rain" and is aimed at baby boys is notably used in Arabic
Namesakes of Amanuddin
We could not find any notable namesake.