Amargun meaning and origin
Amargun means Immortal Merits is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Amargun
Popularity of Amargun
Amargun is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Amargun?
You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You believe life's to have fun. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship.
Parents who liked Amargun, loved these names
- Jaskeerat - Unisex name Jaskeerat is predominantly used in Hindi, Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Jaskeerat is "Sing God's Praises or Glory, Love or Pyar"
- Surinder - Unisex name Surinder means "Mightiest of the Gods or Lord Indra" is mostly used in Sikh and Hindi
- Kushpreet - Boy name Kushpreet means "Kushi" is notably used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Mukundbir means Brave Lord is used chiefly in Sikh and Punjabi is a boy name
- Gurdweep - Used in Punjabi and Sikh, Gurdweep means "Light from the Guru" is a boy name
Namesakes of Amargun
We could not find any notable namesake.