Amaris meaning and origin
Prevalent unisex name Amaris is chiefly used in English, Assamese, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarati, Tamil, Oriya, Hindi, Bengali and Kannada, Amaris means "Child of the Moon, God has Promised or Pledged by God" is originated from Hebrew and English.
Variants of AmarisNames that rhyme with Amaris
Popularity of Amaris
A common name in United States with over 7485 new-borns have been given the name since 1968. At the peak of its usage in 2016, 376 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 751st position. Amaris is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 1172nd when 29 girls were named Amaris. Over 223 people have been named Amaris in England and Wales.
Amaris is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Amaris is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given. Amaris is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Colombia and Puerto Rico. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Amaris?
Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive. You have the heart of a warrior. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Do you like Amaris? Read these names too
- Jessi - Meaning of Jessi is Gift of God, He (God) Beholds or God is Merciful is largely used in Bengali, Telugu and Gujarati. Its origin is in Hebrew and Old Persian is used as a gender-neutral name
- Auburn - The prevalent and conifer gender-neutral name Auburn means "Reddish Brown"
- Leisha means Happiness or Angle is originated from Germanic aimed at girls is used chiefly in Hindi and Malayalam
- Orange - Pleasing and Quaint unisex name Orange means "Orange"
- Boris - The widespread boy name Boris means "Wolf or Fighter" is originated from Russian and Slavonic is used predominantly in Russian and Bulgarian
Namesakes of Amaris
- Amaris Dupree in Primary Colors as Actress
- Amaris Davidson in Insidious: Chapter 3 as Actress
Lists having Amaris
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Pledged