Amata meaning and origin
Amata's meaning is The Beloved or Who is Loved is used mostly in Swedish, Finnish, Danish and German has its origin in Latin is a baby girl name . Amata is variant of widespread and pious Amy. Amy is a variation of AimeeAmanda. Also Amy is variation of immutable and well-liked Amalia. Amy is an abridged form of Amata. Amy is English form of Aimée. Meaning of Amy is Friendship and Who is Loved is originated from Latin. Amata is a derivation of Aimee. Aimee is variant form of pious and persistent Amy. Aimee is French cognate of Amata. Also Aimee is Nordic equivalent of Aimée. Meaning of Aimee is Beloved and The Beloved is of Latin and French origin. It is celebrated on February 20.
Variants of AmataNames that rhyme with Amata
Popularity of Amata
Amata is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Amata is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Niger, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, Nepal, Cameroon and DR Congo. As per our research, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Amata around the globe.
Amata in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Amata
You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You can't stand people without a purpose. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Looking for names similar to Amata? Please go through the following names
- Amabilis has its origin in Latin bestowed upon baby girls, Amabilis means "Beautiful or Loving" is used particulary in English
- Caton - Used chiefly in English atypical, Caton aimed at both genders and originated from Latin, Caton means "Knowledgeable Wise"
- Emmaline means Emma or Lyn usually used for girls, chiefly used in Swedish and Norwegian is rooted from Latin and Germanic
- Benny means Son of the South or Born of the Right Hand is majorly used in Greenlandic and Icelandic and is used for both genders has origin in Hebrew and Old English
- Cipriano - Far-out Cipriano is used particulary in Portuguese and Italian, Cipriano means "From Cypres or Originating In Cyprus" and a boy name is of Latin origin
Namesakes of Amata
- Amata Kabua, first President of the Marshall Islands