Amaury name meaning
What does Amaury mean?
Amaury means Rich, Powerful, Power, Of Moorish Origin, Brave, Ruler or Inspired By the Ostrogothic Dynasty of Amelungen has its origin in Latin, French and Old High German which is used in French is a gender-neutral name . Amaury is form of renowned Amauri. Renowned Amauri has its origin in French language, Amauri means "Name of a Count". The name is celebrated on the 15th of January.
How is Amaury regarded as a baby name?
Amaury is a popular name for baby boys and is generally associated with strength and power. Its Latin origin can be traced back to the name of Amalric, which means 'work power'. It is seen as a strong, masculine name choice and can be used both in its full form as well as the short form, Amir. People often choose Amaury for their baby boy because it conveys confidence, courage, and strength - all key traits that we want our boys to have as they grow up.
How do I pronounce Amaury?
Three syllabled Amaury is most commonly pronounced as a-mau-ry.
Variants of Amaury
Amalrich, Amaurine, Amauri, Ahmauri, AmalrikNames that rhyme with Amaury
How popular is the name Amaury?
a popular name in France having over 18404 recievers in 113 years of usage. At the peak of its usage in 2009, it ranked 97th when 776 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 2 times In Belgium, Amaury was once a common name since emerging in 1995 it has been given to over 1326 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1995,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 24 years.
Amaury is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1966 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2009, it ranked 1822nd when 81 boy were named Amaury. Over 1260 babies in United States have been named Amaury. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, it is among the top 600 boy names in Switzerland. But Amaury is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our research, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Amaury around the globe.
Amaury in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Amaury
You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. If you have letter Y as your capstone, it reveals you love your freedom and avoid people who try to capture you or make you feel uncomfortable for living freely.
Do you like Amaury? You would love these names
- Tania - Meaning of Tania is Name of a Princess, Giant or A Fairy Queen-of Tatiana is of Latin origin and is used for both sexes is largely used in Telugu and Bengali
- Kristin - Meaning of Kristin is Christian Woman, Christian or Disciple of Christ used for both genders and is used commonly in Swedish, Scandinavian and English is originated from Latin
- Amely - Amely's meaning is Amalia or Efficient is mostly used in Danish and Swedish has its origin in Latin and Gothic is a girl name
- Oriel - Infrequent unisex name Oriel is used in English, meaning of Oriel is "Gold Made" is rooted from Germanic and Latin
- Santon means From the Sandy Farm used for boys has its origin in Latin is used mostly in English
Sibling Names for Amaury
If you're looking for a unique name for your baby boy, Amaury is a great choice. It's not too common, but still easy to pronounce and spell. Here are some sibling names that pair well with Amaury:
Sister to Amaury
Brother to Amaury
Famous people named Amaury
- Amaury VI of Montfort, son of the elder Simon de Montfort and Alice of Montmorency
- Amaury de Montfort, Canon of York, third son of parliamentary pioneer Simon de Montfort
- Amaury III of Montfort, French nobleman, the seigneur de Montfort-l'Amaury
- Amaury Nolasco, Puerto Rican actor and producer, best
- Amaury Telemaco, Dominican former Major League Baseball pitcher
- Amaury Pasos, retired Brazilian basketball player and coach of Argentine origin
- Amaurys Rodriguez in The Joe Health Power Show as Actor
- Amaury Bischoff, is a French-Portuguese player.
- Composer Amaury Blanchard, movie Quand j'avais 5 ans je m'ai tu�
- In 2017, Amaury de Crayencour portrayed the role of Paul in romance film Passade.
Lists having Amaury
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ama
- Popular Boy Names in France (2010)
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Moorish
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Ruler